An exceptional education program requires a highly skilled, competent teaching staff. Mile High Early Learning provides numerous and ongoing professional development opportunities for all staff to assure classroom quality.
Mile High Early Learning education staff are on track to meet Head Start Performance Standards, the most rigorous early education credentials required by any early childhood program.
Currently, Mile High Early Learning’s staff includes:
- 3 teachers with MA degrees
- 22 teachers with BA/BS degrees
- 10 teachers with AA degrees
- 10 staff are Montessori certified
- 30 staff completed 45 hours of training on the Pyramid Plus model that supports children’s social/emotional development
Mile High Early Learning hosts an in-house Professional Development Institute annually. The weeklong event features collective strategy sessions, topical workshops and networking opportunities. All employees attend the Institute and much information is shared and learned during the week.